Sunday 31 July 2016

Obsessed with deliceous dreams

     Foodies are obsessed with food! All they could think twenty four hours of a day, or seven days of week is food! With this comes thier craze to explore different cuisines around the globe. Trying them out by tasting them and cooking them becomes thier hobby.
     Being a food fanatic, even I have that urge to try out everything and anything new related with food that I can come across to. This urge leads my dream to try out exotic dishes of each nook and corner of the world.
    I really have that craving to visit places and try out thier varied ranges of dishes and cuisines. Be it the tremendous variety in our Indian regional dishes, varying from roasted kashmiri lambs to the deccan ant based dishes. Or the famous Konkan fishes to the delectable south Indian rice cakes! Every dish around the corner of india attracts me to taste them and get to know more of thier kinds and sub kinds.
     The same goes for global cuisine. I dream of trying out really excuisite French framage and croissants. While the idea of Mexican pitas also tend to impress me a lot. When it comes to Lebanese falafels, I just couldn't control my cravings for them.
    Let's not forget about the sweet Swiss chocolates that can make anybody go hay wire. While the Malaysian cuisine are most heard about too. Listing all and not be able to have these was quite a task I should say!
    Although I am amidst the journey to satisfy my cravings, but still my need to explore some more unique food doesn't decrease. That complies, my dream of trying out different food of different areas is never going to die. It'll keep on growing as my exploration increases!

“I am blogging about my dreams and passions for the Club Mahindra #DreamTrails activity at BlogAdda. You can get a Club Mahindra Membership to own your holidays!”

No comments:

Post a Comment